• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need some opinions on a JIM # 83

11 posts in this topic

Sorry for the scan not being better,I tried a couple auto-corrects....but does show the defects pretty well,actually makes the back cover look worse,its not as yellow and dingy in hand. The cover is still attached at top staple,even tho there is a split there. Still relatively flat. Page quality is very nice,although inner covers are tan. Thanks for any opinions /questions.

Rob

15f3pjb.jpg

2ykj97a.jpg

I would actually guess 1.0, maybe a soft 1.5. The missing chunks alone would drop it to 1.5/1.8 territory per CGC, but the top and bottom cover edges on both sides look pretty seriously brittle. It seems fragile, despite the very respectable cover appearance.

I would actually guess 1.0, maybe a soft 1.5. The missing chunks alone would drop it to 1.5/1.8 territory per CGC, but the top and bottom cover edges on both sides look pretty seriously brittle. It seems fragile, despite the very respectable cover appearance.

My thoughts exactly. (thumbs u