• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which would you choose?

67 posts in this topic

Oh my goodness!

My husband didn't even know that I was going in for surgery until I told him to take a couple of days off of work.

This was my choice, not my husbands. I never thought I would ever want one, but as explained in my previous post ... more than 3 years of breast feeding takes a toll!

Mrs. DicJones

n590555870_3210.jpg

Hello Mr.Geeks of this board...dicjones' wife here, now listen up!

Hilarious as this thread is..... I do have to make a few points from my perspective.

When I met Mr.Dic Fabulous Jones I was quite a perky lass which in turn landed me 2 gorgeous children.

After breast feeding for more than 3 years in total, my perkiness shriveled away like some villain presented with his arch nemesis.

My augmentation was only to fill what my children drained of me. I don't have gargantuan implants that would make my 4'11 frame look more than ridiculous. I just wanted to fill my cute flirty tops again and not have to worry about zipping my nipples in my pants in the not too near future.

If replacing what I had in my twenties is such a crime, I guess Mr.Dic Fabulous Jones will just have to shackle me up and take me away! Either way... I win! :)

whip.gif

She told alla you...

That said, the wife does want some work done. She was not "blessed" in that area and just wants a slight p upgrade. Nothing comic book funny. Just something for her to feel better and look a bit better, especially after 2 kids. I'm nonplussed about the whole thing. If she wants 'em, i'll get 'em but if not, could care less.

Yea...who really cares? (shrug)

1237813207_lois_boobs.gif