• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which would you choose?

67 posts in this topic

I have a scenario to propose, a hypothetical if you will, that was inspired partially from real life, and since we are all self professed geeks.

About two weeks ago my wife went in for breast augmentation surgery, boob job, implants...whatever you want to call it. I have to say, it may be the single best "present" I have ever received in my life...I'm joking of course...the entire procedure was for her, whatever I get out of it was merely an afterthought...icing on the cake.

This got me thinking about a funny hypothetical...would you choose a breast augmentation on your wife (unless well, you are a woman, then on yourself) or the comic you have always wanted in your collection...and what comic would you choose.

Before the operation I probably would have chose the comic (an ultra high grade Daredevil #1) but now...I have to say...I never knew I was a boob man!!!

This is for fun only, no offense intended. :whee:

as my wife is already at a 36DD (having gone up a bit since baby blob came along), the last thing she'd or i'd want is a boob job, so comic it is

reece047.jpg

DSC00001.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

This is the best I can do, my wife said she isn't blonde so she isn't falling for any "show us your boobs" trickery.

Nice! I wish my wife was into anything I liked. "hey honey, check out this comic I got"........deafening silence. "hey hon, want to catch the Red Wings game tonight".........deafening silence and the old "are you on crack" stare

Personally, I would take the book. If it's any book, you'd simply take an Action 1 or Tec 27 or whatever, worth far more than the cost of teets.

That said, the wife does want some work done. She was not "blessed" in that area and just wants a slight p upgrade. Nothing comic book funny. Just something for her to feel better and look a bit better, especially after 2 kids. I'm nonplussed about the whole thing. If she wants 'em, i'll get 'em but if not, could care less.

Well you certainly look like the big Dic she described you as.

:baiting:

Do what makes you happy. Frag the rest.

(thumbs u

reece047.jpg

DSC00001.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

This is the best I can do, my wife said she isn't blonde so she isn't falling for any "show us your boobs" trickery.

Nice! I wish my wife was into anything I liked. "hey honey, check out this comic I got"........deafening silence. "hey hon, want to catch the Red Wings game tonight".........deafening silence and the old "are you on crack" stare

Personally, I would take the book. If it's any book, you'd simply take an Action 1 or Tec 27 or whatever, worth far more than the cost of teets.

That said, the wife does want some work done. She was not "blessed" in that area and just wants a slight p upgrade. Nothing comic book funny. Just something for her to feel better and look a bit better, especially after 2 kids. I'm nonplussed about the whole thing. If she wants 'em, i'll get 'em but if not, could care less.

Yeah, I'm lucky in more ways than I can express when it comes to my wife...love her dearly.

Thank you eHarmony!!!!