• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC FORUM AWARDS 2004

223 posts in this topic

I nominate the Mods for getting rid of those [!@#%^&^] stars.

OMG!!! I just noticed. How am I going to know whether people LIKE me now or not?!?!?! shocked.gifblush.gif893scratchchin-thumb.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

I guess I'll have to go back to staring at my beautiful rear end in the mirror now to get my daily dose of minor narcissism. crazy.gif

I nominate the Mods for getting rid of those [!@#%^&^] stars.

OMG!!! I just noticed. How am I going to know whether people LIKE me now or not?!?!?! shocked.gifblush.gif893scratchchin-thumb.giffrown.giffrown.giffrown.gif

I guess I'll have to go back to staring at my beautiful rear end in the mirror now to get my daily dose of minor narcissism. crazy.gif

i always figured you to be shallow shocked.gif...now i know for sure. blush.giftongue.gif

On the standard categories, i'd probably vote similarly to last year.

If we are looking for new categories however...

I'd nominate Redhook/DiceX for Best Graphics/Photo Contributions

I'd nominate Oldguy/Supapimp for Most Effective Anti-Cee-Kay Activity

I'd nominate Shiverbones for New: Most Well-Rounded Collector

I'd nominate ComicWiz/FF for Most Technically Informative (and Helpful)

I'd nominate House for the Longest (yet still Interesting & Enjoyable) Posts

I'd nominate DAM60 for Most Changed Demenaor still a great fellow and super-nice, BUT willing to throw down and mix it up now Bigtime!

I'd nominate FF for being the Most Patient & Constructive Debator

grin.gif