• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1602 #7 ----- Possible Spoilers

18 posts in this topic

Well, I'm not going to post any spoilers yet, but I just read it and it was pretty good (not the best issue though). Some good scenes and some shockers (like what Peter witnesses).

Biggest shocker though, was the ending!!!! What did you all think? Did anyone see that coming!? shocked.gif

Chris

Nope. As I suspected, the traveller was a Marvel character from modern times that showed up in the past... I never thought it was that one though!

My guess is that the Cosmic Cube is the source of all the troubles.

Kev

I never thought it was that one though!

Yeah, that was what I was talking about. I'd be surprised if anyone said they had that one called.

Chris

wadda ya mean.. spiderman has time traveleld before!!

1602 over-sized hardcover will likely be released in May or June 2004.

TP will probably be out in the fall.

DC and Marvel are also preparing the hardcover for JLA/Avengers, they recently put out a call for scans of any of the original art pages from the first (unpublished) JLA/Avengers story from the 1980's.

Kev

Well, I'm not going to post any spoilers yet, but I just read it and it was pretty good (not the best issue though). Some good scenes and some shockers (like what Peter witnesses).

Biggest shocker though, was the ending!!!! What did you all think? Did anyone see that coming!? shocked.gif

Chris

last panel completely threw me off O.o

OT-

did anyone watch Wednesday's episode of Angel? The majority of the ep took place in 1943. Two Americans on the submarine's crew were agruing about winning the war. One said (dont remember the exact quote) "... like Steve Rogers and Captain America." The other replied "You insufficiently_thoughtful_person, Steve rogers IS Captain America."

OT-

did anyone watch Wednesday's episode of Angel? The majority of the ep took place in 1943. Two Americans on the submarine's crew were agruing about winning the war. One said (dont remember the exact quote) "... like Steve Rogers and Captain America." The other replied "You insufficiently_thoughtful_person, Steve rogers IS Captain America."

I was so proud of my wife... when that line came up in the episode, she was already yelling at the tv that they were the same person. cloud9.gif

Three of the last four episodes have been very good. And you can count on Joss for at least five or six comic book references every season. sumo.gif

Yeah, that was what I was talking about. I'd be surprised if anyone said they had that one called.

Chris

I wonder if he will disappear mysteriously from his book for a bit then appear again looking like he did in 1602?

Chris

I wonder if he will disappear mysteriously from his book for a bit then appear again looking like he did in 1602?

they could do a 1602 from Rogers point of view

I was so proud of my wife... when that line came up in the episode, she was already yelling at the tv that they were the same person. cloud9.gif

O.o your wife kicks [!@#%^&^]