• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4-Day Sale! 20% Off Prices in Larry’s CAF Sales Gallery!

1 post in this topic

Howdy!

I updated my CAF sales galleries a week ago, and now, I am having a special 4-DAY ONLY -- 20% OFF SALE on the prices starting today!

Sale starts Friday, March 26 at 12pm EST and ends Monday, March 29 at Midnight EST!

Everything is on sale EXCEPT for a few consigned pieces but does include most higher priced originals like the Chiodo, Fastner & Larson and Arantza paintings!

Check it all out at the below link:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=17290

I have larger scans for a lot, but not all, of the pieces displayed so feel free to email me and request a bigger image as I will gladly send it to you if I have it on file.

Payment by check or money order preferred for US customers. Shipping and Insurance Are Extra. Send me your zip code or country for shipping cost. Art will be packed well in multiple sheets of double-ply cardboard with my usual quality care.

Email me at larry @ shel-tone.com to reserve an original or to ask a question. You can also email me via the CAF’s Contact Function if you’re a member.

I will be in and out but will answer all inquiries in the order received in the timeliest manner possible.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

SPECIAL OFFER! Buy $300 or more (after discount) and get FREE Priority Mail Shipping. US Customers only! For Overseas customers who want to take advantage of same offer, I can split cost with you on shipping for First Class Mail packages.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Thanks for looking!

Larry