• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How Old are you?

How old are you?  

861 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

254 posts in this topic

45 turning 46 this october 27th. Whatcha getting me for my Birfday??

RUBIOS!!

I'll be 44 on 10/27 this year. Mentally, I feel about 11 as I still laugh at a good fart joke and no comedy movie is good IMHO unless it has at least 2 scenes of someone getting hit in the family jewels. However, physically I feel about 63. I need to start exercising more and eating less barbecue.

However, physically I feel about 63. I need to start exercising more and eating less barbecue.

Most sixty-three-year-olds I know have been rebuilt more times than the bionic man. They got new knees, new hips, all kinds of stuff. In fact, they can now crush tennis balls with their hands, jump off collapsing train trestles, stuff like that.

I'm getting real close to 39 and some days I've never felt more tired in my life. But that probably has more to do with being a parent to a riot of young, excitable kids.

I picked 20-30 instead of 30-40 because I don't feel like I am quite 30 yet. :)

doh!

DANG IT!!!!!! My mistake - should have read 10 - 19, 20 - 29, 30 - 39, 40 - 40, 50+....

so, how old are you?

:baiting:

Count me in the 37 club as well for a few more months anyway - born in Aug 1972.

But the "Sr Moments" like the poll numbers seem to be happening more and more :)

I picked 20-30 instead of 30-40 because I don't feel like I am quite 30 yet. :)

doh!

DANG IT!!!!!! My mistake - should have read 10 - 19, 20 - 29, 30 - 39, 40 - 40, 50+....

so, how old are you?

:baiting:

Count me in the 37 club as well for a few more months anyway - born in Aug 1972.

But the "Sr Moments" like the poll numbers seem to be happening more and more :)

Throw me in that club too. '72 is a good year