• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ray Bradbury Signature Series Book, CGC SS 9.8! -------- SOLD!

15 posts in this topic

Hello everyone :hi:

Considering the new Signature Series rules, the chance of more new Ray Bradbury SS books being slabbed is slim.

You would need to luck out and have a CAW or CGC employee present when he makes any rare appearances, and let's face it,

he is getting up there in age (89 years old!) so his appearances will be few and far between in my opinion.

That being said.....

Up for sale is "Squa Tront" #10 from Fantagraphics Books (2002)

CGC Signature Series 9.8, signed in 2007 by the legendary Ray Bradbury!

He used a gold sharpie to sign this, and it doesn't show up well in my picture, but it presents AWESOME in person.

I also attempted to scan (and my scanner sucks!) that portion of the slab since my scanner shows the signature a little better.

I promise you won't be disappointed.

This book is priced aggressively at $275, shipping included in the USA. SOLD!

First :takeit: in this thread will win, but feel free to PM me any questions or offers :)

Thanks for looking!

bradburyss.jpg

scan0004-1.jpg

I've been waiting for a Bradbury appearance for over 2 years now...want to add him to this. It figures that the one year I went to SDCC was the first year in a long while he didn't show up and sign...now I may never get it done :cry:

That's a SWEET book, even without Bradbury's sig! :headbang:

Did you PM Par2ch about this? I think he was looking for this a while back.

SOLD via PM!

:whee:

Who is this VIA PM person I keep seeing buy books on this board and why does he always buy the books I love so much? :frustrated: