• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Classics Illustrated - Nice ones

41 posts in this topic

That's it for the nice ones. I will make one more offer up for sale.

100 different Classics from 1-167 with the painted covers nearly all HRNs from 80 to 140. Some original HRN's as well. Grades average VG to F

Price $180

SOLD via PM

You got a #26?

Yes but not an old HRN nor a high grade. I have two copies. The LDC is about a VG and the painted cover is a VG/F. Let me know if interested in either.

You got a #26?

Yes but not an old HRN nor a high grade. I have two copies. The LDC is about a VG and the painted cover is a VG/F. Let me know if interested in either.

Thanks but looking for high grade.

I have an original 5.5 but looking now for early HRN's at least 7.5

100 different Classics from 1-167 with the painted covers nearly all HRNs from 80 to 140. Some original HRN's as well. Grades average VG to F

Price $180

In that lot, are there duplicated issue #s, i.e., can there be multiples of 33 or are each of the 100 different issues?

Not in my collecting wheel-house at the moment, but those horror/mystery ones with Poe, Holmes, etc. look pretty sweet.

I don't collect these either but those ones stuck out with me as well :grin: That and the Matt Baker issue :cloud9:

Bruce

Price $180

In that lot, are there duplicated issue #s, i.e., can there be multiples of 33 or are each of the 100 different issues?

I would assume they are different issues as he states "100 different Classics" and not 100 issues.

Bruce

That's it for the nice ones. I will make one more offer up for sale.

Price $180

I'm a sucker for comics. If you can ship this to Canada for $50 or under :takeit:

Wish I had done this before the Baker issue was snatched up.

I will also offer to let Scrooge take the lot before me if he wants it. Since he asked a question and is an all around great guy.

Bruce

SOLD

6 HRN 14 $24

13HRN 87 $12

18 HRN 140 $14

20 HRN 95 $14

24 HRN 62 $8

27 HRN 70 $12

29 HRN 114 $5

33 HRN 89 $30

40 HRN 92 $30

49 HRN 85 $14