• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four # 1 CGC 3.0 COW

57 posts in this topic

Hey all,

Hard times at my residence. Looks like I have to sell my FF # 1. It is a 3.0 book.

There is a name stamped on the cover.

I looked at GPA and the 12 month avg is $2,261. Last Sale was $3,107.

I am asking $2,850 shipped. I am also open for offers. I am not looking to trade, this is a cash only deal. I accept Paypal, MO, Personal checks. I will have to wait for check to clear before shipping.

I am a trustworthy seller, you can look at my e-bay record (the same user ID) and it is 100% positive.

First :takeit: gets it!

DSC_0305.jpg

DSC_0307.jpg

DSC_0306.jpg

Thanks,

Bosc6969

Awesome book :applause:

Yeah, I am supprised no one is biting on this one. Is the price too high? I thought i was being reasonable.

price is in line.if the page quality was better,it probably would sell at that price quicker...may want to go lower.

convention weekend,so a lot of no shows here on the boards..it happens this time of year...

that being said,NICE BOOK.

YOU MAY WANT to throw it over on ebay..should sell pretty fast over there...at a higher price. 2c

Yeah, I am supprised no one is biting on this one. Is the price too high? I thought i was being reasonable.

I think it is a great looking copy, and if it were a few months from now, I'd have shot you an offer. Just bought way to much already this year and need to recapitalize

price is in line.if the page quality was better,it probably would sell at that price quicker...may want to go lower.

convention weekend,so a lot of no shows here on the boards..it happens this time of year...

YOU MAY WANT to throw it over on ebay..should sell pretty fast over there...at a higher price. 2c

Problem with e-bay is the damn fees. They want their cut, then paypal wants theirs. So after that your losing a couple hundred on a big number book.

I sold my 3.0 on the boards a few months ago. I sold it closer to the 12-month. So this one may be a little high for the boards, who are pretty savvy buyers. With that said, this is the second most important book in the marvel universe, so it's an awesome book to own.

Problem with e-bay is the damn fees. They want their cut, then paypal wants theirs. So after that your losing a couple hundred on a big number book.

5 free listing every month $20 max fvf,then starting next week,ALL listing no insertion charge,and a $50 max fvf..with .99 start..no reserve...let the market find the value of that book...put it up for 7 days... you say you have 100% feedback as a seller on ebay.. have faith...most of the books ive listed here at or BELOW gpa have not sold here.put them on ebay and got 10-30% OVER gpa... more than paid for the fee's +

5 free listing every month $20 max fvf,then starting next week,ALL listing no insertion charge,and a $50 max fvf..with .99 start..no reserve...let the market find the value of that book...put it up for 7 days... you say you have 100% feedback as a seller on ebay.. have faith...most of the books ive listed here at or BELOW gpa have not sold here.put them on ebay and got 10-30% OVER gpa... more than paid for the fee's +

Well I did buy mine on ebay for 1800... :grin: But that was about 18 months ago and it was the cheapest sale according to GPA for several years.

Well I did buy mine on ebay for 1800... :grin: But that was about 18 months ago and it was the cheapest sale according to GPA for several years.

:applause: nice score!

note to seller:make sure you do not list it ending at 4am on sunday morning in collectibles>comics>modern>spawn

:jokealert: