• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Avengers 1, Human Torch 1, Green Lantern 1, more SA & GA

36 posts in this topic

Feature Comics #4 Good-ish with Cream pages. Early D ick Tracy

Shipped insured: $135 or $125 hand delivered at WonderCon.

feature4.jpg

:takeit:

Holy carp a sale!

^^

PS: Are you coming to WonderCon?

Human Torch #1. CGC 4.0. $5500 Shipped insured.

This is how much I traded for it. Guide is $6200!

ht1afc.jpg

(Sorry about the faded scan. Just another thing I need...)

It's an awesome Timely key but it's not a Gerber book and I have my sites set on a big ol' rarity that I have the opportunity to acquire.

Green Lantern #1 CGC 8.0 M(P) $6000 shipped insured.

Old label goodness. Restoration includes Color Touch, Pieces Added, Spine/Centerfold Reinforced. Cream pages.

gl1-80MP.jpg

Yes, it's a Gerber book, one I never thought I'd want to sell. And yes it is a sight to behold in hand. But there's this rarer book I want to get, see. Something that comes along hardly ever at all...

:gossip: For comparison's sake, on feebay you'll find a 9.0 MP BIN at $11,999. Just saying...

Old label goodness. Restoration includes Color Touch, Pieces Added, Spine/Centerfold Reinforced. Cream pages.

gl1-80MP.jpg

Yes, it's a Gerber book, one I never thought I'd want to sell. And yes it is a sight to behold in hand. But there's this rarer book I want to get, see. Something that comes along hardly ever at all...

:gossip: For comparison's sake, on feebay you'll find a 9.0 MP BIN at $11,999. Just saying...

(worship)

gl1-80MP.jpg

(worship)

(worship) (worship)

Right now, 6:05 pm PDT, because I'm feeling funny, take the Torch and the Lantern together for $11,000. That's $500 off what I'm asking for both and considerably under guide. I may have to lie down until the feeling passes though...This price is good for 1/2 hour.