• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Raw Journey into Mystery's with Thor! One More Book!

25 posts in this topic

Got a few JIMs that I've managed to upgrade that I'm going to offer here. Shipping is 8 bucks for a priority box. 6 for a Priority envelope with Cardboard. Offers welcome, but I'm listing these pretty close to what I have in them. I always offer a 7-day return policy on any book I sell, slabbed or raw, so no sweat if you disagree with the grade once you get it. You will pay shipping, but other than that, full refund in the event of a return. (Never had a book returned...) I think these are graded tight, but you never know. Please, no probie list buyers, as I will ignore you until you go away. Thanks for looking!

ML

JIM 125 7.0/7.5 OW SOLD

Pretty book that presents better. Nice PQ, but tanning on the insides of the cover. Tiny chip on the open side of the book where the floor meets the yellow background. Dust shadow back cover. Couple white marks on the top open edge of the book, possibly where the ink didn't take. Looks to be production-related. Date stamp of Dec 7, 1965 on rear cover.

JIM125.jpg

JIM125A.jpg

JIM125B.jpg

JIM 85 OW 4.0/4.5 SOLD

Super hot book with the first appearance of Loki! This one presents very well for the grade. Has some cover chips visible in the picture and a small tear on the bottom staples. Staples are securely attached. Has some very light vertical creasing about a 1/4 inch from the spine.

P1290597.jpg

JIM85A.jpg

JIM85B.jpg

JIM 85 OW 4.0/4.5 $250

Super hot book with the first appearance of Loki! This one presents very well for the grade. Has some cover chips visible in the picture and a small tear on the bottom staples. Staples are securely attached. Has some very light vertical creasing about a 1/4 inch from the spine.

P1290597.jpg

JIM85A.jpg

JIM85B.jpg

Really nice copy for the grade! :headbang:

JIM 85 OW 4.0/4.5 $250

P1290597.jpg

JIM85A.jpg

JIM85B.jpg

Really nice copy for the grade! :headbang:

Thanks Tom. Yup. I thought so when I bought it a few weeks ago at the Richmond Comic show. Didn't realize I'd be upgrading so quickly, but whaddya do, a nice slabbed copy came available and I had the moment. I had to seize the moment. lol

JIM 85 OW 4.0/4.5 SOLD

P1290597.jpg

JIM85A.jpg

JIM85B.jpg

:takeit: per PM