• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shipping gouging

32 posts in this topic

I did. She negged me too. Oh well. If you search for my ebay name "DDPGambit" you'll see her reason.

She didn't offer a refund until AFTER I had already negged her. At that point I told her I would take a refund and get ebay to retract the neg feedback, but, oh well.

From her email:

"If they weren't damaged in shipping, I'm not sure what your complaint is. And what exactly is wrong with the #98 one?

Just remember that if you're threatening negative feedback, two can play that game. And a negative will hurt you worse than me, since you have only 16 total. It will drop your score considerably.

I listed them as best I could (and knew how). I am not an expert on comic books. Frankly, I never read them and don't know what people see in them. And won't be selling anymore of them."

893naughty-thumb.gif

This is definitely going to get Bonds going now.

27_laughing.gif Neg her!! sumo.gif

OK, she sarcastically states that she can charge anything she pleases, then chastises you by saying "I don't know why people buy this stuff", and then warns you of the game of feedback?!?

Forget the neg, NUKE HER! devil.gif

UPDATE: Thanks for doing your part...redhook needs to induct you as a Bay Commando!

BTW, you can leave a follow up statement if you wish.

Just as a follow up, and posting my own opinion...

Leaving 1 neutral feedback and 2 positives will always get you three negative feedbacks in return. The one neutral is usually enough to make most sellers mad enough that regardless of any positives you may leave.. they will neg you.

BET ON IT !

Just as a follow up, and posting my own opinion...

Leaving 1 neutral feedback and 2 positives will always get you three negative feedbacks in return. The one neutral is usually enough to make most sellers mad enough that regardless of any positives you may leave.. they will neg you.

BET ON IT !

That's why E-Bay will forever [!@#%^&^] me off to no end. The game of "if you give me negative feedback, i'll do the same for you". It's ridiculous! Take the feedback for the team and move on! These people who do these nasty little games should have their necks rubbed with a toothbrush until said neck slowly vanishes.

Yeah so she gave me 3 negs, even though I left her positives for the other two auctions. Oh well, doesn't bother me. My rating is so low I can always just start over. Even then, it doesn't mean too much to me that some stupid [!@#%^&^] negged me.

I checked out the feedback sitch ddp. Man she is a real "winner" isn't she. Just for future reference, I would advise buying books from:

1. sellers that sell comics on a regular basis. This "eBay veteran" tongue.gif for the board's edification also sells men's blue jeans, checkbook holders, purses, and autographed baseballs (basically anything that she get her hands on from a local yard sale).

2. sellers that offer an explicit return policy.

3. sellers that have a fairer concept of running a business. Charging half of an order's total in shipping and handling is BS and she's not big enough 'taters that ebay would leave her alone if enough people complained about her shipping practices.

There are so many others like her out there too. I wish that these people would stay the heck away from selling specialized collectibles and stick to selling lawn flamingoes or gnomes or trolls! sign-rantpost.gif