• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

10 posts in this topic

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

JonahHexMovie.jpg

All-Star Western 10 is a pretty hard to find book in any grade. This one was given a 6.5-7.0 grade a while back in the PGM section. I'll ask $200 shipped in the US. International buyers will pay exact shipping for this book. I've been sitting on it a little while and am not opposed to sitting on it a little while longer. So please no ridiculous low-ball PMs.

I am however open to discussion on price BUT first :takeit: rules the day.

Refund on this book available if you notify me in writing within 3 calendar days of receiving the book that you wish to return it and that it is returned within 7 calendar days of you receiving it.

Yeah the area at the top looks like a production error as well. When I first picked up the book I thought maybe it was some sort of spine roll and the seller indicated it as being such, but the spine doesn't look rolled at all to me. It's very even along the spine to the other edge, so a production error is definitely what we're looking at in my opinion.

It's probably something I should've noted in the original thread as I'm sure it wouldn't take away from grade if it were slabbed and it is obviously there.

I don't know if it's "too high", last sale for a 7.0 according to GPA was 193, but that was an all time high. Last sale for a 6.5 was 135, but it was awhile ago. I guess it depends on how much of a deduction that prospective buyers are making, if any, due to it not being slabbed. It's a pretty mid-grade book. (thumbs u

Have it slabbed yourself and sell it when the Movie comes out

I just upgraded my membership and was thinking about doing that since I have three freebie submissions. I'm also thinking of reading the story before I slab it. (I know, revolutionary right?).

I'll probably let this thread run another twelve hours and if it's not sold, close the thread.