• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fall down - get back up - next IRON MAN Thread CLOSED

22 posts in this topic

terms:PayPal and USA only.1st cgc comic shipping/insurance: $10.00. 2nd and subsequent CGC comics: $2.00 additional. Comics will be FULLY Insured - if it costs more than stated here - I pick up any differences. :takeit: trumps all.after :takeit:: 3 days to pay via PayPal. Please send me the PayPal addy so I can send the proper Invoice.I won't chase after you - if no pay - no comic(s). Work with me and I can work with you.Bombed big-time last Thread. One sale out of those nice uber-grades I posted...How can I get this moving???Discounts: ( the shipping is firmly stated as above and won't be discounted)1) If you buy TWO( 2) books: .05%( five percent) off final sales prices. 2) If you buy THREE( 3) books: .10% ( TEN percent off).3) If you buy FOUR ( 4) books: .15%( FIFTEEN percent off).4) If you buy FIVE ( 5) BOOKS: .20% ( TWENTY percent off)5) If you buy SIX ( 6) or more books: .25% ( TWENTY-FIVE percent).1st up:IMSM # 1, CGC 7.5 WHITE paged gem: ask $125.00

Image Hosting by Vendio

Click to View Image Album

Smart Services for Smart Sellers

More than just a pretty picture. Try Vendio Image Hosting.

I just sold two of them and probably don't have any more - the controverial # 75 CGC 9.4 Sig series mislabled # 76 CGC NM 9.4 Sig series signed by Stan Lee.

sold for a good coin...

CAL got lucky on that one...

Next up: Iron Man # 2, CGC NM 9.4. My favorite Silver Age Iron Man cover.WHITE pages. True Gem.Ask: $435. Hope this one doesn't sell so I can keep this one.

Image Hosting by Vendio

Last one for tonight: Iron Man # 61, CGC 9.4.Ask: $130.00

Image Hosting by Vendio

I truly believe that these books are farily priced. If they don't sell by Thursday, it is FeeBay time.Thanx for looking.CAL the KING of IMSM and Iron Man too!