• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Economic Stimulus Thread

286 posts in this topic

So -- for this latest thread, I thought I'd try something new... instead of offering a discount by buying books in my thread, you can obtain a discount on my books by buying books in other people's threads.

Here's how it works: Buy books in Tuppeny's thread (for example) tonight, get a discount here. You must have purchase the books in the past 24 hours. In order to qualify for the discount, just BIN the book and post a link to the book (or books) you purchased to qualify for the discount. The range of discount works like this:

spend $25-$100 in someone else's thread (or spread out over multiple threads) 10% off.

spend $100-$250 in someone else's thread 15% off

spend $250-$500 in someone else's thread 20% off

spend $500-$1000k in someone else's thread 25% off

spend $1000 or more 30% off OR take 10% off one of the two slabs (that I'll list tonight).

First :takeit: wins and shipping is not included. I'll list about 20 books tonight, maybe a few more, then list some more tomorrow.

Remember, you must have purchased the books between 12:01 AM EST Monday or purchased the book by the time I start tonight. So buy those books in other threads and come get a discount here!

First book up will be at 11:30 EST.

So -- for this latest thread, I thought I'd try something new... instead of offering a discount by buying books in my thread, you can obtain a discount on my books by buying books in other people's threads.

Here's how it works: Buy books in Tuppeny's thread (for example) tonight, get a discount here. You must have purchase the books in the past 24 hours. In order to qualify for the discount, just BIN the book and post a link to the book (or books) you purchased to qualify for the discount. The range of discount works like this:

spend $25-$100 in someone else's thread (or spread out over multiple threads) 10% off.

spend $1000 or more 30% off OR take 10% off one of the two slabs (that I'll list tonight).

First :takeit: wins and shipping is not included. I'll list about 20 books tonight, maybe a few more, then list some more tomorrow.

Remember, you must have purchased the books between 12:01 AM EST Monday or purchased the book by the time I start tonight. So buy those books in other threads and come get a discount here!

:golfclap:

:applause:

Someone buy books in my thread ... So I can have more money to buy books in this one.
Post some more books in your thread, and I just might....., :think:

Alright --

couple of things, first, tonight's listing will be middle of the road sort of stuff. Tomorrow night, I'll ratchet it up and hope that people will sell more stuff throughout the day.

Then, on Wednesday, I'll wind down with some bargain type stuff. Tonight, first scans of those slabs I got back... (these two are left, rest sold)

JIM 90 CGC 9.2 o/w

$6500

JIM90cgclabel.jpg

JIM90cgc92.jpg