• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Economic Stimulus Thread

286 posts in this topic

Yeah, I missed that little bit at the end there. So yeah you have to spend 1,000 in order to get 10% off the two high end books.

That's what I thought. Thanks guys for the confirmation. I almost pulled the trigger on some other big dollar books thinking I was getting a 30% discount here on the slabs too. :o

I also read it to mean you would have needed to make your purchase prior to the books being posted in the thread. But I'm no lawyer...., :(

Yeah, I missed that little bit at the end there. So yeah you have to spend 1,000 in order to get 10% off the two high end books.

That's what I thought. Thanks guys for the confirmation. I almost pulled the trigger on some other big dollar books thinking I was getting a 30% discount here on the slabs too. :o

I also read it to mean you would have needed to make your purchase prior to the books being posted in the thread. But I'm no lawyer...., :(

Here's how it works: Buy books in Tuppeny's thread (for example) tonight, get a discount here.

He will count prior, think it was 24 hours, but any purchase tonight it seems to me.

Bruce