• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 1 GRR - High-Grade!

8 posts in this topic

I actually asked for a picture, because I was interested in the book...but I got a weird answer, telling me to read the auction.

Unfortunately, since he states that he uses stock photos unless noted, it's kind of hard to figure that one out.

Mr ASM...can you kindly post a real picture here?

Am I missing something? There are 3 total pictures, one of the Powerseller logo, and the other 2 are of the comic. There is a complete narrative about the book, including a grade, and wording that indicates the pcitures are of the actual comic and not stock photos.

Is anyone else having the same issues as the previous posters?

Am I missing something? There are 3 total pictures, one of the Powerseller logo, and the other 2 are of the comic. There is a complete narrative about the book, including a grade, and wording that indicates the pcitures are of the actual comic and not stock photos.

Is anyone else having the same issues as the previous posters?

All I see is "My opinion of the comic grade is 8.0 (VF)". I don't see any scans or pics or paper quality description.

Well, I am guessing that you and everyone else, are not switching or clicking on the 2 other pics. The default pic is the powerseller logo. Users have to click on the others. I can click on them at will and see their enlargements. This is the same way I have been doing it for years and no one else, other than you 3 have had any problems. The item sold for over $150 so I doubt that any of the bidders had any problems.

Strange.