• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FUN WITH TOYS!

15 posts in this topic

I don't know how many of you've read the Twisted Toyfare Theatre but it's hilarious...these guys at Wizard have way too much time on their hands...for your viewing pleasure, I thought I'd post one of the episodes...

Thor and Spidey in SCREAM! popcorn.gif

(If the first page appears small just hit refresh on your browser...works for me. confused-smiley-013.gif Oh, and it may take a couple of times)

TTF_1.jpg

TTF_2.jpg

TTF_3.jpg

TTF_4.jpg

TTF_5.jpg

These guys have been cracking me up for years... there was a series a couple of years ago where the Thing kept getting left with Sue and Reeds kid to babysit. A riot!

Thanks for posting that. They make it look easy, but I don't think it is!

Chrisco loaned me a TPB that contained a ton of these "stories." It was one of the funniest things that I had ever read. They do some weird wild stuff with those toys. If anyone ever has a chance to read that TPB I would recommend it.

thumbsup2.gif

Chrisco loaned me a TPB that contained a ton of these "stories." It was one of the funniest things that I had ever read. They do some weird wild stuff with those toys. If anyone ever has a chance to read that TPB I would recommend it.

thumbsup2.gif

The collection TPB's are hilarious! Which one did you get? The one with Spidey and Wolverine on the cover? I think that one had House's favorite in it...Spidey, Conan, Hulk and Thor meet the Smurfs...!

thumbsup2.gif

The collection TPB's are hilarious! Which one did you get? The one with Spidey and Wolverine on the cover? I think that one had House's favorite in it...Spidey, Conan, Hulk and Thor meet the Smurfs...!

It's been a while since I read it, but I seem to recall Spidey and the Hulk or Green Goblin on the cover (somebody green anyway). I had no idea that there was more than one. Next time I go to a show or the LCS I may have to read through the other ones.

These are hilarious! And it got me to wonder if someone would make these episodes into live action aka claymation or the "Thunderbirds" cartoons...? Not a smooth, slick product with CGI effects, but a crude creation with a nostalgic look & feel to it. I would pay for that (cha-ching).

Rick