• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does this deserve its own thread?

46 posts in this topic

I am officially going on record as saying the stupider the thread, the more I like it. There is more comedy material and more opportunity for full on jocularity in stupid threads than in other kind of thread. So keep 'em coming boys. "Could Yoda beat the Hulk in a fight." Check. "How do I put this longbox together?" Check. "Should CGC put botched press jobs in a purple label?" Double Check

Bring on the inanity! It brings out the best in the Boards. COI you are a great North American. Bless you and the yeoman's work you are doing for all of us.

:roflmao: x 1000

Hey! I participated in that Could Yoda beat the Hulk? thread and I think we proved that Yoda could unequivocally beat the Hulk! :acclaim:

:ohnoez:

I didn't realize it was a real thread.

doh!

All three were real threads. :o

I just re-read one of the beatdowns i gave you last fall recently. I should have been ashamed of myself.

doh!

I just re-read one of the beatdowns i gave you last fall recently. I should have been ashamed of myself.

You were ashamed of yourself.

Maybe you forgot?

(shrug)

doh!

Maybe you forgot?

(shrug)

Just because I apologized doesn't mean I was ashamed. But I should have been. You are a tool, though.

doh!

Maybe you forgot?

(shrug)

Just because I apologized doesn't mean I was ashamed. But I should have been. You are a tool, though.

A tool in the right hands is a weapon.

Wait a minute, that wasn't right....

hm

fail-owned-spiderman-fail.jpg

Thoughts?

I think I would purchase at least a set of six - they would be perfect for the company you keep..... :thumbsup:

doh!

I can't believe you didn't give a 10 page dissertation within it.

I was probably busy thinking of a come back.

doh!

I can't believe you didn't give a 10 page dissertation within it.

I was probably busy: sticking up for the little guy; propping up the flagging morale of an entire community of comic collectors; decrying the medical profession; posting intimate details of my sordid addiction to yoghurt; and pontificating upon how there are no metaphysical truths, merely epistomological data to be filtered through one's own individual set of mores.

True dat.

What's with the goggles and flippers?
Dude,its Japanese,its not supposed to make sense :insane: :insane:

Maybe it makes more sense because it's Korean... :baiting:

DUDE NO WAI YODA BEATS HULK IN A FIGHT I DONT CARE HOW MANY JEDI TRICKS THAT LITTLE FROG TRIES HULK SMASH HULK SMASH HULK SMASH A BAJILLION TIMES HULK SMASH

DUDE NO WAI YODA BEATS HULK IN A FIGHT I DONT CARE HOW MANY JEDI TRICKS THAT LITTLE FROG TRIES HULK SMASH HULK SMASH HULK SMASH A BAJILLION TIMES HULK SMASH

If you are going to quote me, at least have the common courtesy to add the proper attribution.