• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Documentary about comic collecting

18 posts in this topic

I am producing a documentary about comic book collectors, and I am currently seeking subjects who own OR who have owned Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1- the original print run.

Condition does not matter.

Whether you purchased it when it was published or just got it yesterday, please send me an email, I'd love to interview you. If you are not interested in appearing on camera in the documentary, I'd still like to hear from you. Contact me via email. comicbookdoc@gmail

I am particularly interested in subjects in Southern California, New England or the Gulf Coast of Florida, but no matter where you are, let me know!

WTTB. I have owned quite a few first print #1's. The best being a raw 9.4/9.6 WP copy. For some unknown reason the lady that ran the comic book shop I liked to buy from always seemed to have one or two around. I have a nice 9.2/9.4 raw OW/W copy now.

Did you actually pay for them :baiting:

I am producing a documentary about comic book collectors, and I am currently seeking subjects who own OR who have owned Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #1- the original print run.

Condition does not matter.

Whether you purchased it when it was published or just got it yesterday, please send me an email, I'd love to interview you. If you are not interested in appearing on camera in the documentary, I'd still like to hear from you. Contact me via email. comicbookdoc@gmail

I am particularly interested in subjects in Southern California, New England or the Gulf Coast of Florida, but no matter where you are, let me know!

So, have you done other documentaries that we might know? just curious. (shrug)

Welcome to the forum.

Why would TMNT 1 be the center of attention for a Copper Age documentary? Is the assumption this is the book that launched the Copper Age?

(shrug)

yes, just the copper age.
hm Well I am a Copper NUT! :insane:

You collect more than 2 titles?!? :o

:makepoint: Miracleman, Judge Dredd, Green Lantern, Flash, Fuast, GRIPS, Dark Horse Presents, Swamp Thing & I could go on.

:makepoint: Miracleman, Judge Dredd, Green Lantern, Flash, Fuast, GRIPS, Dark Horse Presents, Swamp Thing & I could go on.
Its true,my brother is a Copper Age nut :o:insane:

Fuast? hm

Fuast? hm

I know. He spelled the other titles incorrectly when it comes to Bizarro language.

:insane: