• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed

63 posts in this topic

First up New Mutants 98 autographed by Rob Liefeld. There's no COA or anything so if you get it slabbed it'll be a green label qualified, which is still pretty cool.

Grade is NM with non-color breaking stress lines.

Price is $120

signedNM98.jpg

Next Up The Walking Dead # 1 black print edition CGC 9.6 Universal grade.

Price is $575

TWD1.jpg

:o When did 9.6's start selling at 9.8 prices? and I bet 9.8's are hell of a lot more expensive now? :P

The Walking Dead 10 CGC 9.8 SS signed by Tony Moore.

Pretty book and signature. If my scanner weren't being a turd I'd try to scan it because the signature sort of disappears to the right in the purple sky in the pic. But in person it's a great book to display. I just got this and am only throwing it in the thread just to up the book count in the thread. So if you're not up to paying the price on this one I'll be glad to hold onto it for quite a while longer.

Price is $120

TWD10SS.jpg

Bone 1 signed by Jeff Smith 5th printing

Bone 2 signed by Jeff Smith 4th printing

Still a pretty desirable couple of books even if not 1st printings. Issue 1 does have a line indentation in the lower left part of the cover. It almost looks like the drawing ot the top of the page so I'm wondering if Smith signed something else with this book behind it.

Price is $50

Bone1.jpg

Bone2.jpg