• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread Closed

63 posts in this topic

I'm going to drop the price on that Sandman lot every ten minutes until someone buys it.

What's the grade on the Sandman #1? It's really hard to tell from the scan.

Looks 9.0-9.2 from here in Dayton . . .

X-O Manowar 0 Gold Edition

Price is $30 which is a steal according to GPA.

XOMANOWAR0.jpg

Love that gold variant cover.

:cloud9:

I can't figure out what the "printing error" is for these books. I've been looking all over the place for this info. I'm thinking of just slabbing it and selling later.

I can't figure out what the "printing error" is for these books. I've been looking all over the place for this info. I'm thinking of just slabbing it and selling later.

I know there have been some copies that surfaced which had white paper instead of the chromium coating. The only other book known to have an error variant was Bloodshot 0, with a "platinum variant." Supposedly only 12 have been located, but I knew a guy that had a friend involved in the printing process. He said there were much more than 12, but less than 100.

I'm going to drop the price on that Sandman lot every ten minutes until someone buys it.

It's been many "ten minutes," hasn't it?

:baiting:

No one seemed to notice the price drops, so I'm just kind of letting the books sit here. Probably going to close the thread by the end of the day.

I thought about putting more on, but I'm not getting a whole lot of PMs, lots of thread views, but no PMs.

I know there have been some copies that surfaced which had white paper instead of the chromium coating. The only other book known to have an error variant was Bloodshot 0, with a "platinum variant." Supposedly only 12 have been located, but I knew a guy that had a friend involved in the printing process. He said there were much more than 12, but less than 100.

I just see that GPA is showing the last one with a print error that sold was in February of this year for more than $500. I just want to make sure I'm not overlooking something I guess.

Eh, if someone snags it at $30 before I close the thread then no biggie, otherwise I think I'll have it slabbed. Looks unread to me.

I just see that GPA is showing the last one with a print error that sold was in February of this year for more than $500. I just want to make sure I'm not overlooking something I guess.

Eh, if someone snags it at $30 before I close the thread then no biggie, otherwise I think I'll have it slabbed. Looks unread to me.

It's not the printing error version.

And slabbing this book if it's less than a 9.8 is a money-losing proposition.