• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WANT YOUR OWN COMIC BOOK WEBSITE? MY OFFER TO BOARDIES!

31 posts in this topic

I got inspired by the custom t-shirt thread to make this post...

I made myself a quick website for my comic related stuff: www.lloydjbailey.com/comics - which may have been seen in my signature.

...and since then, I have had a few messages requesting websites, so I figured I would let people know, if they're interested in a website with all there comic book memorabilia, etc, then we can make it happen ;) I'll rock a logo for you and make it look real official (could be a logo of your name, or a custom title for the page)... some of my previous work can be seen here: www.lloydjbailey.com/portfolio - I am a graduate in Graphic Communication.

My page was done quickly, I could do a better job and more pages if requested (i.e. convention pictures, etc)... I hope CGC don't mind me making this thread, it seemed pretty relievent to me? (shrug) Let's say a price of $80 for a one page website? and an additional $20 for each additional page?... This will include your own logo (Which alone would cost considerably more than $80!!).

This is just a deal for the boardies here :hi:

Do you know how to make a professional grade, commerce website? With the shopping cart and inventory search function and all that stuff?

I would also be interested in knowing this.I have always wanted a website and you seem to know what your doing and seem to be fair :grin:

About drawing my own blank (good question) lol, I do draw (mainly graff) but I am yet to do a blank, but it's been on my mind to do for a while -- I'll work on one soon to post up.

"Do you know how to make a professional grade, commerce website? With the shopping cart and inventory search function and all that stuff?"

Yep, I can do shopping cart, inventory and search functions... It would be priced higher because it's without question, a lot more work -- but I would still give you guys a great price :)

and Brad, yep my Iron Man 55 hasn't turned up yet, but i'm sure it will soon -- can't wait to hold it :D