• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best packing job ever

27 posts in this topic

I have complete and total confidence. We oten joke around here but I have to say - you are a packing fool!

Just don't buy any fudge off of him. I'd hate to be on the receiving end of that packing job. 893whatthe.gif

Hey - insult Greggy on your OWN shipment - don't harass the poor guy when it is MY sweet sweet sweet (and I know they are sweet) DC BA Horror books - ok? We gots a deal? thumbsup2.gif

bobcat.enterprises from eBay packs like a champ, and also knows good customer service...

OT: My worst: Graham Crackers--a NAKED UNPROTECTED CGC book in a BIG USPS Priority box with NO PACKING WHATSOEVER. It was kinda funny when I shaked it and heard all of the plastic parts broken off. Good news: my rehold came back with the same grade. (and yes they paid for it) thumbsup2.gif