• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: 4 CGC GA books. One left: Detective #97 7.0 White ..$375

44 posts in this topic

All Select #8

AllSelect8f-.jpg

If anyone cares, I found this issue of All Select to be the toughest to locate.

Much harder than #2.

Really? I got this one second in my run. Just got the 2nd. Haven't even gotten a whiff of a 3, 4 or a 7. This one is beautiful and would be an upgrade over my 4.0. hm

All Select #8

AllSelect8f-.jpg

If anyone cares, I found this issue of All Select to be the toughest to locate.

Much harder than #2.

Really? I got this one second in my run. Just got the 2nd. Haven't even gotten a whiff of a 3, 4 or a 7. This one is beautiful and would be an upgrade over my 4.0. hm

I have seen more 8s than 2s in my collecting years..

hm which kidney to sell for the All Star #8 hm hm if I add a pint of blood it could get express delivered hm
Humans can live with only one kidney right? (shrug)
yes, we can but dialysis is necessary.

I have seen many, many # 2's , however the 8 in my opinion is very tuff .

Sorry Bennie :boo:

hm which kidney to sell for the All Star #8 hm hm if I add a pint of blood it could get express delivered hm

wow, you and Mr. B agree on something :applause:

I'll buy ten #2's before my first #8 (thumbs u

My response...and your reward for pointing this out....... :boo::boo::boo: , there you go !!! :roflmao:

Interesting. Census numbers are close, of course that doesn't tell the whole story, many more raw copies out there, but there are 13 slabbed copies of 8 and 11 of 2. Considering that 2 is a classic cover, you would think that would be indicative of 2 being scarcer as people would be more inclined to slab a 2 vs a 8. But certainly Frankie and Bedrock know better than me. I want 'em all, let's leave it at that. lol

Interesting. Census numbers are close, of course that doesn't tell the whole story, many more raw copies out there, but there are 13 slabbed copies of 8 and 11 of 2. Considering that 2 is a classic cover, you would think that would be indicative of 2 being scarcer as people would be more inclined to slab a 2 vs a 8. But certainly Frankie and Bedrock know better than me. I want 'em all, let's leave it at that. lol

:headbang:MEADE :headbang:

Overstreet and CGC should recognize the deuce as a "classic" cover (thumbs u I tend to favor "big, bedsheet" books (to quote Dr. Frank) over smaller, SA sized GA lol