• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Am I the only one that loves this book?

28 posts in this topic

This one is coming up in Heritages May auction. I don't know why but I love it! This copy will go for way more than I can afford, but it is such a nice copy. Am I the only one that loves it?

looney_tunes.jpg

Love the Warners approach to funny animals. A lot like the Disney animals, except they're psychopaths.

This one is coming up in Heritages May auction. I don't know why but I love it! This copy will go for way more than I can afford, but it is such a nice copy. Am I the only one that loves it?

looney_tunes.jpg

Love the Warners approach to funny animals. A lot like the Disney animals, except they're psychopaths.

:roflmao:

That's one way to put it!!!

Don't forget Sniffles and Mary Jane. I purchased a small lot of early Looney Tunes recently. The art is good and the stories are creative. New Funnies is another comic that doesn't get enough respect. And Our Gang...OK that one has Benny Burro and Barney Bear by Barks and collectors search for them but not like the early Duck stories. All fun and no one is hitting someone every other panel. But the humor is slap stick and corny sometimes and fun.

bb

looney_tunes.jpg

It's almost like Stan Lee had some influence.

:insane:

Yellow (with red) cover, 1st Bugs, Daffy, Porky and Elmer. What's not to love?

:cloud9:

I agree with Roy. I've had a copy or two of this book over the years, and enjoyed them very much

Beautiful book. Comics ain't just superheros.

Maybe not, but Bugs Bunny would beat the snot out of Superman in a fight.

True....but Bugs cheats. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

P.S. Who could NOT love the adventures of a transvestite bunny ?

Beautiful book. Comics ain't just superheros.

Maybe not, but Bugs Bunny would beat the snot out of Superman in a fight.

True....but Bugs cheats. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

P.S. Who could NOT love the adventures of a transvestite bunny ?

first bugs could be supes and now bugs is a cheater :o