• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are you a PM slut?

78 posts in this topic

Sometimes I PM a lot more than post. I went the entire day yesterday without posting but sent a lot of PMs.

thats because our PMs are supposed to be private :makepoint:

wait a minute, I thought you all were married, why PM, why not just shout down the hall lol

Sometimes I PM a lot more than post. I went the entire day yesterday without posting but sent a lot of PMs.

wait a minute, I thought you all were married, why PM, why not just shout down the hall lol

I'm always at work, can't talk much on the phone so we use the boards majority of the time

Someone post their favorite PMs. Turning them from "private messages" into "public messages".

(thumbs u

Why is KingOfRulers such dork?

I've usually got between one and five PM conversations going on at any given time. Gets a bit dificult keeping up with them when the rest of life is too busy. :juggle:

And I thought I was your only friend :cry:

I've usually got between one and five PM conversations going on at any given time. Gets a bit dificult keeping up with them when the rest of life is too busy. :juggle:

Yeah, well we do have three different PM threads running at the moment. lol

:luhv: but our PMs are private I didn't tell anyone (shrug)

:jokealert:

I'm always at work, can't talk much on the phone so we use the boards majority of the time

well then, I guess that is one way (thumbs u

I still have all my favorite Luxxcorp PM's begging me not to out him. Some of them are hilarious. And most of the PMs where someone told me to go *spoon* myself as well. :cloud9:

:whistle:

me_2009.jpg

I still have all my favorite Luxxcorp PM's begging me not to out him. Some of them are hilarious. And most of the PMs where someone told me to go *spoon* myself as well. :cloud9:

You too?

lol

You too?

lol

Your inbox must be about to burst.

You too?

lol

Isn't that how it works for us sluts?

You too?

lol

Isn't that how it works for us sluts?

lol