• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC SS Forumite book: The World Tour!

562 posts in this topic

Here why doesn't EVERYONE in general STOP being snippy little comic tit for tat itty bittys oh 6 months ago blah blah your a hypocrit blah blah

SHUT UP

Just get the book, honor your commitment, if someone calls you out in this thread it is for a reason. It is because you have the book and you stuck your thumb in your butt. AT THE VERY LEAST if someone calls you out just go my bad, shipping soon. This is supposed to be a fun community thing. This thread is SOOOOO boring, I want new photos.

Heck I volunteered to bring the book to each signing op I am having soon, I had other big plans......guess those are not happening.

There is no need to bust LBJarms chops over ASKING where the book is. I understand the guy is on the other side of the pond (I give him credit for that)........so let him throw up a post and explain what is up, I mean he is on the internet, people were callin him out, just make a post, answer the community. To me that is much more interesting than reading this garbage........

And thats all I had to say about that! :eyeroll:

:hi:

So Paratrooper just sent me a PM stating that he did not send me the book because of my comment..... Wow. This thread and this guy is a joke.

Over react much? You sound like a 5 year old throwing a tantrum. Didn't want to send the book to someone like you.

Lets get this thread back on track!

NYComics HAS the book! Thank you paratrooper, I cant wait to see your photos!

This book will be making the rounds! I am mailing to LBJARM after this.

Best,

Sean

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

It's going to meet who...

and what was that about someone going to Israel?

:hi:

So here is my Hollywood update to the CGC SS Forumite book: The World Tour

Our friend Paratrooper got this sucker shipped to me right in time for me to bring it with me on my trip to LA. I am still really looking forward to his photos which he mentioned needing to find the time to upload.....

On to our trip. My CAW for this particular Hollywood assignment was the one and only DevilsRain. We set off to get a whole bunch of books signed by The Man and gosh darnit we did! Why not bring our world tour friend with us.

P1010001%282%29.JPG

This was our car. Ya had to go for the upgrade for $25 from a Hyundai.

P1010024.JPG

Hollywood Blvd Baby! A Star is Born!

P1010022.JPG

We saw a creepy homeless suit spiderman and pulled over. D-Rain gave him a $5 tip for this pose and for what he thought was a spiderman pen only to later discover that spiderman sold him an iron man pen!!!!!!! :o Watch out for that homeless suit spiderman!

P1010006.jpg

We went for a drive. Got a good look at the Lay of the Land.

P1010017.JPG

Traveled back in time to visit the LaBrea Tarpits.

P1010007.JPG

We told this kind sir some stories about where this book had been and where it might go. He was nice enough to share a smile! Huge thanks to Mr. Stan Lee! :)

And that concluded the book's tour of Hollywood. DevilsRain and I finished up our trip, realized it was best to put the camera away lol and headed home.

Stay Tuned For Pt 2---Day of Fun in NYC. I will take you drinking with some boardies. :insane: