• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC SS Forumite book: The World Tour!

562 posts in this topic

Mushie, I know I already commented on your pics...but I seriously gotta give you mean props..on two things..the moon rock, and your wickedly cool comic display...

It's a tie in the scale of awesomeness at 10! I hope others are as ingenius as you...

Mushie, I know I already commented on your pics...but I seriously gotta give you mean props..on two things..the moon rock, and your wickedly cool comic display...

It's a tie in the scale of awesomeness at 10! I hope others are as ingenius as you...

Thanks!

It was a lot of fun to think of places to take the book. I can't wait to see where else this book ends up!

Thanks also for the props for my comic display. :acclaim: Believe it or not, the display rack is from the Purdue surplus warehouse. It was used for academic journals. Cost? $20. :cloud9: I think it displays comics MUCH better. (thumbs u

Yeah Yeah.. Been a little busy if you guys didn't notice. I guess I will have to take the book out for a few photo sessions this weekend. Hmm Let me think

Welcome to Las Vegas sign?

Hoover Dam?

Caesers Palace?

Chicken Ranch? (Chespirito's favorite local) lol

Las Vegas Harley Daivdson

Top of the Stratesphere Tower?

A photo right next to the Butt Kissing Bet Book? lol

It is too bad you guys are in such a hurry to get the book moving otherwise I could have taken it to San Diego and get pictures with Stan Lee and Todd McFarlane and who knows who else I will be seeing in San Diego. But oh well I guess not.

It is too bad you guys are in such a hurry to get the book moving otherwise I could have taken it to San Diego and get pictures with Stan Lee and Todd McFarlane and who knows who else I will be seeing in San Diego. But oh well I guess not.

Dont worry about it. We will have the 50 other con reports on the boards to show us photos of Stan and Todd.

Yeah Yeah.. Been a little busy if you guys didn't notice. I guess I will have to take the book out for a few photo sessions this weekend. Hmm Let me think

Welcome to Las Vegas sign?

Hoover Dam?

Caesers Palace?

Chicken Ranch? (Chespirito's favorite local) lol

Las Vegas Harley Daivdson

Top of the Stratesphere Tower?

A photo right next to the Butt Kissing Bet Book? lol

These are some good ideas.Maybe take it to the Pawn Stars and see how much they want to give you for it :o

"Chicken Ranch? (Chespirito's favorite local) "

...i'm with him on this one! lol

Chicken Ranch, Bunny Ranch...who cares!!..The important thing is that we all do our part for societal re-integration, as long as we are helping put future cosmetologists through school and feeding their kids, then its all good...

c'mon guys...do it for the children!! Think about the children... :cry:

This message is Sponsored by the Chespirito International Single Mother's Fund. Approved by the Nevada Non-Profit "1 Block of Cheddar Cheese on Saturdays" program and the Community Service Coalition for fatherless Children.

Chandler...take it to SDCC, I mean, who wouldn't get a kick out of it...

"Chicken Ranch? (Chespirito's favorite local) "

...i'm with him on this one! lol

Chicken Ranch, Bunny Ranch...who cares!!..The important thing is that we all do our part for societal re-integration, as long as we are helping put future cosmetologists through school and feeding their kids, then its all good...

c'mon guys...do it for the children!! Think about the children... :cry:

This message is Sponsored by the Chespirito International Single Mother's Fund. Approved by the Nevada Non-Profit "1 Block of Cheddar Cheese on Saturdays" program and the Community Service Coalition for fatherless Children.

Chandler...take it to SDCC, I mean, who wouldn't get a kick out of it...

:applause::headbang:^^

Hector,

Bad news... Sharon opened the box and found a book with NO SUBMISSION FORM OR PAPERWORK.. AND saw it was signed by Richard Isanova and realized we never got Richard sig. She then turnsed to me and said I didn't know Hector is a COMIC HO! (tsk):o:cry:

YOU IN TROUBLE NOW DUDE!! :ohnoez: