• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC SS Forumite book: The World Tour!

562 posts in this topic

Hurrryyyyyy uuuuuuuuuuuup! :ohnoez:

When I heard this was going to take 2 years, I was skeptical that it would take that long. But I'm starting to think it might take 3 hm

Well, we knew there'd be a bit of a lull as we waited for it to head to SDCC. I am sure it'll be worth the wait! For all we know, it may already be on its way to the next contestant. I am sure now the pace will pick up. Can't wait for Chandler's pics! (thumbs u

Given that there's 19 or so still on the list and it's been over 2 months since the last pictures were posted, it will take over 3 years to finish this tour at the current rate. Regardless of the reasons, the person who has the slab now has REALLY dropped the ball on this fun little experiment. It was supposed to be a fun whirlwind trip around the world. Right now, it's just zzz

I am not sure who the next person is but, does this request mean that you didn't take pictures...

not even of your own shop,

your own house, or

even your loyal pets..... :(

It doesn't have to be extra-ordinary, it just has to be part of the tour....