• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Debating about this book

13 posts in this topic

I have a dilema. I really like this book a lot, but I am in a bit of debt at the moment. It is a signature series book...(waiting for people to leave the thread)...oh, good you are still here. Anyway, the book is X-Men #146 where Xorn reveals himself to be Magneto. This features a head sketch by Phil Jimenez of Magneto. It is really beautiful (have a look).

How much do you think this book would get? Let me know if you think it would be worthwhile selling. Thanks,

Alex

391280-SS145a.jpg.5b1858efa1a1412690bd9e88428507ad.jpg

Alex... that's very cool! Jimenez is the best guy and that's a one of a kind for an X-Men fan.

Next time I see him I should get him to draw a different head on it every time. Think about the possibilities.

My recommendation... if you do decide to list it you should consider listing it in original art - drawings and sketches.

No idea as to what you could get for it.

Kev

Let me know if you think it would be worthwhile selling.

Don't sell it!! 893naughty-thumb.gif

Unless it doesn't mean anything to you, but that's a very special work of art and one of a kind (unless Kev and I get ours done angel.gif).

Do you owe money for 63 SS books???

Not quite that many, but I just paid Pete a healthy amount for my books this week. Didn't you do/are doing well on those Jim Lee Batmans? Gotta help there. I was actually surprised about my Street Fighter #0's. Thought they'd never sell.

Do you owe money for 63 SS books???

Not quite that many, but I just paid Pete a healthy amount for my books this week. Didn't you do/are doing well on those Jim Lee Batmans? Gotta help there. I was actually surprised about my Street Fighter #0's. Thought they'd never sell.

I did very well. Some very nice ebayers out there. The person who bought the 608 emailed me prior to bidding just to let me know that he is new to Ebay but was serious in bidding. And I have had additional contact since.

I am very happy with the results so far. Thank you everyone who has bid... 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gif