• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Enough Interest in CGC sending a witness to the PhxCon? Stan Lee McFarlane

79 posts in this topic

Just got an email update. Stan Lee is coming to the Phx Con for a signing. Weekend of May 27 Sunday only. 50.00 a pop limited 3 per person. I want to go and as much as I want to get a sig. I am not sure due to the price. Is that his going rate? I know there are a ton of his sigs out there, debating as I would like the chance to meet the legend.

Website

Above is the website for the PhoenixCon which will be Memorial Day weekend. CGC attended the past couple of years, and I used their services as well as many others. This year the venue has moved to accomidate larger crowds and improve the Con overall. The guest list has increased and improved over prior years. This year you can get your 2001 comics signed by the original cast or get legends like Steranko (I don't see him on the list anymore) and Stan Lee to sign books.

The problem this year is I found out that CGC is not setting up a booth. With Phoenix being one of the largest Cities in the US and the Con here finally improving by the looks of things (Yes last year was a joke) Can we generate enough interest for CGC to at least send a witness to the Con to get our books SS'd. Its fustrating to finally see light at the end of the tunnel here in Phx as far as comics opportunities to see a industry leader leave.

If you are interested in having CGC send a witness at least, please respond and maybe they we try to get them to change their minds. Thanks.

I wanted to bump this thread in hopes of more people the the Phx. area seeing it that would like a SS opportunity this May. I really hope CGC will change their minds for the fans in AZ.

Thanks,

Brian

I wanted to bump this thread in hopes of more people the the Phx. area seeing it that would like a SS opportunity this May. I really hope CGC will change their minds for the fans in AZ.

Thanks,

Brian

Dang! Tim Vigil is going. hm