• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Enough Interest in CGC sending a witness to the PhxCon? Stan Lee McFarlane

79 posts in this topic

forget the private signing am going to phxcon and will have my own color pens

if anyone needs help to get books sign i have friends that are going just look for me in my spiderman vest

ooooooh a spiderman vest......it sounds so fashionable

I think this is it

0004441154265_215X215.jpg

if anyone needs help to get books sign i have friends that are going just look for me in my spiderman vest

are you going to be like our friend Wingnuts 5 and be the guy jumping and screaming in line?.......oooooooooo I need CGC I need CGC! Or will you get a CAW in advance?

ooooooh a spiderman vest......it sounds so fashionable

I think this is it

0004441154265_215X215.jpg

(shrug) I have the Black spidey version

It's true!

CGC will be sending Joe Pierson as a witness to the Phoenix Comic-Con Memorial Day weekend. He will be on-hand to witness the Stan Lee & Todd McFarlane signing sessions, as well as any other signings attendees would need a witness for.

I believe he will be set up next to the artists. If anyone has any questions or requests, feel free to PM or email Joe at jpierson@cgccomics.com but please note, he is in Pittsburgh this weekend so he might not respond until next week.

As I understand it, this is for Signature Series submissions only, but I'd imagine you could twist Joe's arm to take some regular submissions if you ask nicely. :baiting:

Cool, huh? :banana:

So there is only to be one person for the show?

they will fly out another if you guarantee 200 books. I think you should be happy they are sending the director.

A little late but, thanks CGC for sending Joe Pierson to the Con I really apperciate it and you will be seeing a few of my books being submited from the Con.

A little late but, thanks CGC for sending Joe Pierson to the Con I really apperciate it and you will be seeing a few of my books being submited from the Con.

How can I submit my books & to who?