• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mignola Hellboy Seed of Destruction #3 Pg. 22 Splash FS!

1 post in this topic

Greetings All!

I’m helping a good mate to sell a couple of significant pages including:

Mike Mignola - Hellboy: Seed Of Destruction #3, Page 22 splash

This incredible splash page by Mike Mignola was published in the first Hellboy mini-series “Hellboy: Seed of Destruction” and features Hellboy, Rasputin, Liz Sherman and a nasty critter named Sadu Hem!

This splash page is a wonderful example of Mike’s ability to involve the reader in a world of thrilling adventure and dark atmospheric effects as we watch Rasputin attempt to summon forth the Ogdru-Jahad (which would be a “bad thing”)!

You can view the splash page, which is framed, at my comicartfans gallery –

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=617902&GSub=95855

The asking price is US$3,250.00 which is an appropriate price for such a delightful example of Mike’s work from his very first Hellboy mini-series, a significant series in comics history. If interested in purchasing the page or you have a query, please contact me via roydster@yahoo.com Payment can be made via Paypal to my account at the same address roydster@yahoo.com

I will be handling payment and correspondence while my friend (who is based in the USA) will handle the shipping. The page is currently framed but it can easily be removed from the frame if the buyer wishes to have the page shipped sans frame. The page will be shipped flat in sturdy/secure packaging material and arrangements for insurance and tracking can be made. Postage charges will be obtained from the post office and advice of same passed to the buyer.

Best,

Royd