• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four 4 CGC 9.4 Best!

28 posts in this topic

Maybe it is that mrahome guy then? I think it is more than one big buyer myself but am pretty sure it is either folks with favorable exchange rates or some people that have been very lucky in the stock market lately! Guess my thought that the books you had originally were priced too high was wrong! I tend to think conservatively about these things but things have definitely been up and up and away lately. Was wonderi ng what you thought about Comiclink essentially reselling a lot of the books you sold recently. I thought your prices were high and CLs were insane - but they keep selling to someone!

Doesnt look as good as the one on comiclink

Its the same book.

they're NOT the same book! look at both side to side.

They have different labels: ComicLink copy says "Jack Kirby cover and art". The ebay copy just says "Jack Kirby art". And the wraps are different. Look at the 12cents circle: It is complete on the ComicLink cover.

ALso, notice the high bidder on Ebay: something funny about his name(s): "Blazing Fischler"!

And there are six 9.4s in the census.

Whats going on here?? Anybody have a clue?

Doesnt look as good as the one on comiclink

Its the same book.

they're NOT the same book! look at both side to side.

They have different labels: ComicLink copy says "Jack Kirby cover and art". The ebay copy just says "Jack Kirby art". And the wraps are different. Look at the 12cents circle: It is complete on the ComicLink cover.

ALso, notice the high bidder on Ebay: something funny about his name(s): "Blazing Fischler"!

And there are six 9.4s in the census.

Whats going on here?? Anybody have a clue?

You're right...they are two seperate beasties. As for the "Blazing Fischler" reference, I hope it isn't a Forumite having a little fun. smile.gif

Only us old timers here would remember that old thread about this.
i never read the thread but after owning a couple of copies, decided it was a seagull. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

oh and thanks for the heads-up on this one. it's now on my watchlist!!!! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif