• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Liberty Comics #2 (First Choker) , Stumptown #2., Negative Burn 7 (First Proof!)

5 posts in this topic

If you want it, throw up the :takeit: sign and it's all yours. PayPal please. Shipping is extra but up to you...media mail or priority.

Liberty Comics #2 Jim Lee Variant. This issue has the first Choker story. The Jim Lee variant is pretty hard to find. 20.00

libertycomics2jimlee000.jpg

Libery Comics #2 Tim Sale cover. 7.00 *Note* That spot on the right side of the cover is not on the book. I'm not sure why it always shows up when I scan a black cover :( I guess the glas of my scanner needs a cleaning.

libertycomics2timsale00.jpg

Stumptown #2 First Print 5.00

stumptown20001.jpg

Negative Burn 7 - First Proof. I was lucky enough to find another one of these stashed away at a LCS. 20.00

negburnfront0001.jpg

If you want it, throw up the :takeit: sign and it's all yours. PayPal please. Shipping is extra but up to you...media mail or priority.

Liberty Comics #2 Jim Lee Variant. This issue has the first Choker story. The Jim Lee variant is pretty hard to find. 20.00

libertycomics2jimlee000.jpg

Libery Comics #2 Tim Sale cover. 7.00 *Note* That spot on the right side of the cover is not on the book. I'm not sure why it always shows up when I scan a black cover :( I guess the glas of my scanner needs a cleaning.

libertycomics2timsale00.jpg

Stumptown #2 First Print 5.00

stumptown20001.jpg

Negative Burn 7 - First Proof. I was lucky enough to find another one of these stashed away at a LCS. 20.00

negburnfront0001.jpg

:takeit: all per PM