• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mystery Society #1 Limited Edition For Sale!!

21 posts in this topic

Offering pre-sell opportunity for Mystery Society #1 Larry's Comics Limited Edition exclusive variant(limited to 1000 copies)!

This is the custom cover per Beau Smith at IDW, release date expected in the next 30 days, no date set yet.

mysterysociety1.jpg

$10 per hand picked, high grade copy.

$6 shipping in US, PM for foreign shipping quote.

:takeit: or PM is fine to reserve, please do not reserve a copy unless you are prepared to pay for it. I will invoice prior to release of book.

get me two please

(thumbs u Thanks!

I'll hold on invoicing these until right before release date like the previous offering, I'll post that date once it becomes available!

If anyone wants combined shipping with the Turf #1 pending the release of the Mystery Society just let me know and I will hold them.

Offering pre-sell opportunity for Mystery Society #1 Larry's Comics Limited Edition exclusive variant(limited to 1000 copies)!

This is the custom cover per Beau Smith at IDW, release date expected in the next 30 days, no date set yet.

:takeit: or PM is fine to reserve, please do not reserve a copy unless you are prepared to pay for it. I will invoice prior to release of book.

:takeit: one please!

I am prepared to pay for it, but I am also prepared to get it for free because I really like to be sure that I am ready for all possible outcomes.

If anyone wants combined shipping with the Turd #1 pending the release of the Mystery Society just let me know and I will hold them.

:o

:blush:

I am prepared to pay for it, but I am also prepared to get it for free because I really like to be sure that I am ready for all possible outcomes.

Damn, with that kind of thought into your preparation you just might get one for free!

(thumbs u Thanks!

Damn, with that kind of thought into your preparation you just might get one for free!

(thumbs u Thanks!

Well in that case, instead of getting the best looking copy, I'll also be prepared for the one that I get to look like it was run over by a truck in a muddy field lol

They have arrived!!

Nice heavy ISW cover stock should produce some decent grades iffin you are inclined to do so. If anyone wants raw copies signed by Steve Niles just let me know and I will hook you up!

I'll send out invoices today and look for my thread for the True Blood variants I will post later!

mysterysoc1.jpg