• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Worlds Finest #67, AMF 2/9, Weird Comics #1 CGC 2.0

37 posts in this topic

Just as well. I'm done with comics for a while.

I didn't mean to pre-empt you, I thought you were joking around, but if you really did want it, just PM me, and we'll work it out:) I'll see if Ronaldo can cancel my payment.

I have plenty of books, it was just sitting there and I thought it needed a loving home.

I didn't mean to pre-empt you, I thought you were joking around, but if you really did want it, just PM me, and we'll work it out:) I'll see if Ronaldo can cancel my payment.

I have plenty of books, it was just sitting there and I thought it needed a loving home.

Wow, very nice of you to offer that book up :applause:

Ronaldo, maybe selling me a Silver Streak #14 if you have one would make you feel that you have done a good deed today :devil: (the skele cover issue)

Bruce

No, that's fine. I already have one. I just was feeling the same thing. But thanks!

No, that's fine. I already have one. I just was feeling the same thing. But thanks!

(thumbs u :whee: