• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Identify the comic fragments" game - GA scrapbook

5 posts in this topic

I came across this, and thought it would be fun to share. Who can identify what comics were used to make this GA-era scrapbook, that some kid lovingly put together in the early days of comics. Some are obvious (The Eagle #3), others not so much.

group shot

sb1.jpg

and individual pages

sb2.jpg

sb4.jpg

sb5.jpg

sb6.jpg

sb7.jpg

sb8.jpg

Kewl :headbang:

Kewler if you had the complete book but this always makes me think of that kid cutting of these books - quite a bit of history.

I think it was Jeff (nearmint) that had a spiral notebook of similar cutouts sometime back.

Kewl :headbang:

Kewler if you had the complete book but this always makes me think of that kid cutting of these books - quite a bit of history.

I think it was Jeff (nearmint) that had a spiral notebook of similar cutouts sometime back.

Yep, that was me. I ended up selling it on Comicconnect. It had the Robin figure from the Batman #1 back cover pin-up, the Starman figure from the cover of Adventure #61, and many other very cool cut-outs.