• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joel Gomez

6 posts in this topic

I have been on the hunt for a cool Nightmare on Elm Street page and noticed artist Joel Gomez selling three pages on CAF. Each page $80 or buy all three for $200. I contacted him and told him I was interested.

Page I liked: http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=464609&GSub=72709

He responded

Hey Chris

I still have all three pages available for 200 plus shipping(about 10 bucks). I put up this pin-up of Freddy for 200 yesterday as well, wasn't sure if it may interest you, so I sent a small scan. Anyway , here is my paypal address ***@*******.com. Thanks again and be well.

JOEL

So instead of purchasing all three for $200, I would save $120 and just buy page 3.

Did not think I would get this email after offering him full asking price for the page:

Hey Chris

After much thought, I'm afraid I will hold on to the third page...I feel I would have a hard time moving the other two pages by themselves, kinda like a joke with no punchline. I apologize for the inconvenience, as I read that I was willing to part with the individual pages when I posted them. I've gone back and changed that so that it states sold as a bundle, again my apologies Chris. Be well.

JOEL

:tonofbricks:

I have been on the hunt for a cool Nightmare on Elm Street page and noticed artist Joel Gomez selling three pages on CAF. Each page $80 or buy all three for $200. I contacted him and told him I was interested.

Page I liked: http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=464609&GSub=72709

He responded

Hey Chris

I still have all three pages available for 200 plus shipping(about 10 bucks). I put up this pin-up of Freddy for 200 yesterday as well, wasn't sure if it may interest you, so I sent a small scan. Anyway , here is my paypal address ***@*******.com. Thanks again and be well.

JOEL

So instead of purchasing all three for $200, I would save $120 and just buy page 3.

Did not think I would get this email after offering him full asking price for the page:

Hey Chris

After much thought, I'm afraid I will hold on to the third page...I feel I would have a hard time moving the other two pages by themselves, kinda like a joke with no punchline. I apologize for the inconvenience, as I read that I was willing to part with the individual pages when I posted them. I've gone back and changed that so that it states sold as a bundle, again my apologies Chris. Be well.

JOEL

Well at least he was honest. meh

He responded

Hey Chris

JOEL

Hey Chris

JOEL

Well that sucks :tonofbricks:

He responded

Hey Chris

JOEL

Hey Chris

JOEL

suck it up sig boy and buy it :)