• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA for sale: Pulps, Babes and Ducks!

72 posts in this topic

Per PM, I'm taking the three remaining WDCS and the Uncle Scrooge.

:applause:

There are still a handful of pulps available on pages 1-3, but I believe all comics are now SOLD with the exception of the Pogo Parade #1 on page 5. (I'll drop the Pogo Parade price to $35, just for the heck of it.)

Offers on the remaining pulps, within reason? Don't be shy... :shy:

Cinderella Love #15. Beautiful Matt Baker cover! -- would be about 3.5, but centerfold missing, next CF wrap is loose. Displays well; nice affordable copy of a tough book.

$22

cinderellalove15.jpg

Back

:takeit: I can't believe this is still here.

I didn't see this.

Science Fiction, August 1940 in G/G+. Awesome monster cover by Frank Paul, and interior story by Eando Binder. Front looks terrific; back has a piece missing which drops the technical grade. Nice black cover.

$25

scifict8-40.jpg

Back

:takeit:

Hi Jon. Great looking books. I love that Cinderella one.

Thanks, Jean!

It's a bummer to see these go, but I've been slowly selling books off to raise funds for a pre-Robin Tec. (I think I'm more than halfway there!) I'll be offering more GA in the weeks to come. :hi:

Jon

Science Fiction, August 1940 in G/G+. Awesome monster cover by Frank Paul, and interior story by Eando Binder. Front looks terrific; back has a piece missing which drops the technical grade. Nice black cover.

$25

scifict8-40.jpg

Back

:takeit:

That cover rocks!

Paul was too good :cloud9:

Any more Barks coming Jon?

Jon,

Make sure to take care of my friend from Edmonton! :insane:

John

Any more Barks coming Jon?

Dave,

That's it for this thread, and for Barks in general... I've parted with as many as I could, doggone it!

(But who knows... if the right early Tec came up, maybe a duck fire sale would be in order.) hm