• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC boards Exclusive Halloween Postcard & Painting

44 posts in this topic

I haven't done one of these since last November, so I figured it's time again.

This postcard is limited to 24 copies, each is 3.5" x 5" with a sketch on the back. The paper stock I am using on these is much better than previous cards, so I can actually use Pen & ink instead of Sharpie & get better detail in there.

The card is $27 shipped. My most recent postcards with sketches have been selling on ebay for $50-$70.

Here is the card & an example of the back

cgccard100.jpg

cgccardsketch.jpg

The original painting is a 5" x 7" Acrylic on board. The colors really glow in person, but the scan can't show that. The original is $300 SOLD

eveningride100.jpg

Thanks for looking!

(Good thing I randomly checked out the Mixed section today; must be psychic...)

hm Same here. Major accident at CERN???

:takeit: One please, before the world ends :ohnoez:

BTW Matthew, I'll have something for you by next week...

(Good thing I randomly checked out the Mixed section today; must be psychic...)

hm Same here. Major accident at CERN???

:takeit: One please, before the world ends :ohnoez:

BTW Matthew, I'll have something for you by next week...

Ha! Cern! As long as the accident helps out instead of harming, ok!

Can't wait to see what you have brewing!

Very nice art, but why does it say an edition of 45 copies on the left hand side of the back and it is numbered to 24?

stupid typo doh!

So.... the 1st four will have the typo, I'll add a note near the number of the correct edition. If you ordered one & do not want one with the typo, let me know. :)

Thanks for pointing that out (thumbs u

Very nice art, but why does it say an edition of 45 copies on the left hand side of the back and it is numbered to 24?

stupid typo doh!

So.... the 1st four will have the typo, I'll add a note near the number of the correct edition. If you ordered one & do not want one with the typo, let me know. :)

Thanks for pointing that out (thumbs u

:takeit: - one non-typo variant

I haven't done one of these since last November, so I figured it's time again.

This postcard is limited to 24 copies, each is 3.5" x 5" with a sketch on the back. The paper stock I am using on these is much better than previous cards, so I can actually use Pen & ink instead of Sharpie & get better detail in there.

The card is $27 shipped. My most recent postcards with sketches have been selling on ebay for $50-$70.

Here is the card & an example of the back

cgccardsketch.jpg

Thanks for looking!

:takeit: