• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moon Knight Set 1-38 SOLD

18 posts in this topic

From the mid 1980's a nice Moon Knight set issues 1-38. Only missing issue 14 for the complete set. Also Special 1-3 Deluxe Baxter reprinting the stories from the Hulk magazine. And issue 1 of Vol 2.

Scans below, which are super sweet covers. Condition is NM-/NM leaning towards the NM on average.

Asking $60 shipped in the U.S. SOLD

scan0190.jpg

scan0189.jpg

scan0188.jpg

scan0187.jpg

scan0186.jpg

scan0185.jpg

scan0184.jpg

From the mid 1980's a nice Moon Knight set issues 1-38. Only missing issue 14 for the complete set. Also Special 1-3 Deluxe Baxter reprinting the stories from the Hulk magazine. And issue 1 of Vol 2.

Scans below, which are super sweet covers. Condition is NM-/NM leaning towards the NM on average.

Asking $60 shipped in the U.S. SOLD

scan0190.jpg

scan0189.jpg

scan0188.jpg

scan0187.jpg

scan0186.jpg

scan0185.jpg

scan0184.jpg

:takeit:

100 bucks and there yours! :grin:

Let's see if anything is left in my wallet after C2E2 this weekend. :foryou:

+1

I hope I make through tommarrow. lol

DRX

I promised myself I would control the spending, but we both know that probably isn't happening! Say HI at the show. I'll be the tall skinny guy drooling over the wall books at the Metropolis booth or some such place.