• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT-The Human Centipede

41 posts in this topic

It's hard to imagine someone actually pitched that as a concept...and then others agreed it was a go. doh!

I really don't consider trash like that "horror" or even "dark fantasy", more like "revulsion cinema". And sadly, they keep pushing the envelope. :sick:

It's hard to imagine someone actually pitched that as a concept...and then others agreed it was a go. doh!

I really don't consider trash like that "horror" or even "dark fantasy", more like "revulsion cinema". And sadly, they keep pushing the envelope. :sick:

Not only that, but it's won more than one award at film festivals.

From Wikipedia:

When seeking funding for the film, Tom Six did not initially let on that the victims of The Human Centipede would be joined by mouth to anus, fearing that it would put off potential investors, and his backers did not find out the exact details of the film until it had been completed. Additionally, the actors themselves were not presented with a completed -script prior to signing onto the film, instead only being given an outline of the film's storyboard.

Gives a whole new meaning to eat :censored: and die.

My girlfriend is into Rob Zombie movies and the Saw flicks...she thinks this looks awesome. I can't agree yet...it MIGHT be interesting, but it initially looks absurd. Why would he hook them up? I'm slightly curious as to how connecting them together could even work, or if it's entirely senseless. (shrug)

Oh wow! This movie is going to Kick @ss!!! :headbang:

....or is it suck @ss? :shrug: