• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

looking for Ant

8 posts in this topic

I've ordered from them several times and plan to keep ordering from them. Books always come bagged and boarded. They only ship priority and pack the box well. Never ordered so few that a box would not be required though. I am pleased with the service mainly becasue I get what I ordered within a week and the books are beautiful. The downside is paying cover plus shipping. Also, the more you order the more shipping costs. No flat rate for shipping. Let me know if you order and are satisfied.

I saw that comic while browsing their site last week. I was surprised to see it mentioned here on the boards. If I may ask, why the interest?

i wanted this book the first time i saw a preview of it in november on newsarama when they did an article on it. i called around my local shops and they said that they weren't going to order it. One said that he didn't know what it was and wanted me to spell it on the phone. Anyway, the thing that bothers me is that that comic shop owner ordered a copy for me and as it arrived he liked it so much that he's giving me the run around that another customer bought it. I think that he kept it for himself. I mean it was reserved for me. I ordered from that site and we'll see how it goes. I just hope that they have my copy available because now it seems that they are all out. thanks for the link.