• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you own a CGC membership?

What's your CGC membership status?  

264 members have voted

1. 1. What's your CGC membership status?

57 posts in this topic

I got to wondering how many boardies actually have a paid up membership to CGC and how much you use it. Mine expires next week and I haven't used it since signing up last year.

Can't see myself ever buying a graded book. I'm far too interested in reading them, but I absolutely appreciate this site. If they ever asked for donations to keep it running I'm sure I'd kick down.

The only time I have ever subbed books is at the Wizard World con in Long Beach,for their onsite grading.All the rest I have purchased already slabbed,so to answere your question no I do not have a membership.I would like to get one though.

I don't own it, it owns me.

Everybody owns you.

:acclaim:

I meant pwns.

Can't remember the last time I got pwned. Oh, yes I can. Tim Hui pwned me when I was spouting off about the 9.6 AF 15. It was pretty funny.

I do and I submit. Part of the reason I continue is that I really appreciate this site and feel that even if I don't get full value out of the coupons, the value of these boards is worth the difference.

I do but am considering not re-upping the sub this year. The 20 business day turn around on the 3 "Express" tier submissions doesn't really feel like a benefit to me. If it was the 5 day turn around then I'd definitely go for it again but it's not.