• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Mystery 3 CGC 7.0 PLOD - Nic Cage

15 posts in this topic

Now that I've picked up Roy's old copy, my undercopy is for sale...

Payment by Paypal, price includes shipping within North America.

Asking $4000.

Note that I have family visiting this weekend and willonly be able to check PM periodically, thanks for your understanding.

mm3cgc70MP.jpg

Asking $4000.

Note that I have family visiting this weekend and willonly be able to check PM periodically, thanks for your understanding.

mm3cgc70MP.jpg

Nice copy !!!

I am 99% certain this is my old copy...the master, almost God of restoration did the work on this...Sir Cris Freissen Of Canada .....did you buy this from Fishler ?

Asking $4000.

mm3cgc70MP.jpg

Nice copy !!!

I am 99% certain this is my old copy...the master, almost God of restoration did the work on this...Sir Cris Freissen Of Canada .....did you buy this from Fishler ?

I am 100% certain it is my old copy, and Vern had to of bought it from me :baiting:

Asking $4000.

mm3cgc70MP.jpg

Nice copy !!!

I thought you said Chris F. made it into a 9.0?

Asking $4000.

mm3cgc70MP.jpg

Nice copy !!!

I am going to have to move you two knuckleheads GA.tor , and Primetime dude to the front of the class...NOW PAY ATTENTION :boo:...lol The "9.0" you are refering to was a Detective #10 ( you are getting old primetime dude) ...and smarty pants GA.tor you know darn well you bought this copy from Fishyler way back when , right after he bought it from me for $3000. :baiting: right :baiting::boo:

Asking $4000.

mm3cgc70MP.jpg

Nice copy !!!

I am going to have to move you two knuckleheads GA.tor , and Primetime dude to the front of the class...NOW PAY ATTENTION...lol

sounds like what I tell my students every day in school. :sumo:

Asking $4000.

mm3cgc70MP.jpg

Nice copy !!!

I am going to have to move you two knuckleheads GA.tor , and Primetime dude to the front of the class...NOW PAY ATTENTION...lol

I am now 100% percent positive that this was my book long before GA.tor ever even dreamed of owning it :boo::boo::flamed:

Now attention all Florida Knuckleheads :boo:( half the boards ) ....ok GA.tor :devil: to be exact.....I bought this copy from Nick Kronfeld ( R.I.P.) , I sent it to Chris...well the rest is "Magic" by the great one himself....The Chrismeister...other restorers only dream of having his talent!!!

Asking $4000.

mm3cgc70MP.jpg

Nice copy !!!

I am now 100% percent positive that this was my book long before GA.tor ever even dreamed of owning it :boo::boo::flamed:

Now attention all Florida Knuckleheads :boo:( half the boards ) ....ok GA.tor :devil: to be exact.....I bought this copy from Nick Kronfeld ( R.I.P.) , I sent it to Chris...well the rest is "Magic" by the great one himself....The Chrismeister...other restorers only dream of having his talent!!!

so I guess it was a 9.0 when you got it, and now a 7.0.

Asking $4000.

mm3cgc70MP.jpg

I am going to have to move you two knuckleheads GA.tor , and Primetime dude to the front of the class...NOW PAY ATTENTION ...lol The "9.0" you are refering to was a Detective #10 ( you are getting old primetime dude) ...and smarty pants GA.tor you know darn well you bought this copy from Fishyler way back when , right after he bought it from me for $3000. right

Nice copy !!!

Asking $4000.

mm3cgc70MP.jpg

Nice copy !!!

I am going to have to move you two knuckleheads GA.tor , and Primetime dude to the front of the class...NOW PAY ATTENTION :boo:...lol The "9.0" you are refering to was a Detective #10 ( you are getting old primetime dude) ...and smarty pants GA.tor you know darn well you bought this copy from Fishyler way back when , right after he bought it from me for $3000. :baiting: right :baiting::boo:

:blush:

Asking $4000.

mm3cgc70MP.jpg

Nice copy !!!

:blush:
Frankie's 1990s GA Pedigree/GA collection would rival most collector's collections to this day :cloud9:

on track, V, I did contact a few Timely collectors that I thought might need this issue...unfortunately, each already had a copy, but I tried for you :sorry: