• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

REDUCED ASM #8 slab...

65 posts in this topic

ASM #14 CGC 1.5 (OW)--1st appearance of the Green Goblin :headbang:

old label goodness redux :banana:

:takeit:

nice pickup 'spt' - I was right on the edge on this one.

btw, if you free it from it's old slab, you might double the value. hm

why?

Doesn't matter what it's worth. I'm re-focusing my collection, starting with my Amazing Spider-Man run.

:sumo:

:hail:

Refocus. :cloud9:

And speaking for myself, it's often best if I focus first...because then I have the potential to do the refocus. :insane:

ya know scott, u would wait till i spent a poop load of cash paying off spideys and on hulk books to post one of the last two spidey i need... :frustrated:lol

Trust me, I know the feeling. Hulk head hurt. :eek:

ya know scott, u would wait till i spent a poop load of cash paying off spideys and on hulk books to post one of the last two spidey i need... :frustrated:lol

Hulk wallet hurt, is more like it lol

Hulk wallet hurt, is more like it lol

:hail:

Tell you what, Frankie & Mark. Since you both need it, flip a coin as to who's gonna post the stake. Or, if funds are an issue, you could go 50/50 on it and it could spend half the year in New Jersey and the other half in Arizona. :shrug:

:kidaround:

Tell you what, Frankie & Mark. Since you both need it, flip a coin as to who's gonna post the stake. Or, if funds are an issue, you could go 50/50 on it and it could spend half the year in New Jersey and the other half in Arizona. :shrug:

lol Or you could give it to one of us...at half off. :grin:

:tonofbricks:

First :takeit: in the thread wins.

No Hall of Shame nor probation list folks.

Payment methods: PayPal (personal appreciated but not required), postal money order, or check.

Shipping: 9.00 in the U.S. for Priority Mail box w/ insurance. Outside of the U.S.? We'll work something out.

Thanks for looking.

ASM #112 CGC 9.0 (OWW)

old label goodness :shrug:

Markings along bottom of book, in letters, are not on the book or slab (from the camera flash maybe :shrug:)

ASM112.jpg

:takeit:

Ernie :hi: Nice to meet you and your son at Wondercon last week!

:tonofbricks:

its all yours frankie...

im taking a break from spidey to do hulk, and maybe avengers