• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I can buy only 1 KEY - Which is it? SC22 or JIM 83

48 posts in this topic

Showcase 22 slightly over JIM 83 just for the reason that Warners got one big superhero movie Green Lantern that they will be pushing over the coming year while Marvel got about 4 superhero movies coming out in the same time frame, so DC/Warner will solely concentrate on Green Lantern. Marvel on the other hand has Thor coming out just 60 days before Captain America, similar to 2008 when Ironman came out before the Hulk. So Green Lantern with Ryan Reynolds is going to get most of the hype. ;)

so short run Showcase 22

long run JIM 83

In the immortal words of Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad: ''Never say I can't afford it, rather, ask HOW can I afford it.''

that thinking kinda worked better 5 years ago,you know the buy now pay later mentality.I have a lot of friends who thought that way 5 years ago and now wish they didn`t. :)

In the immortal words of Robert Kiyosaki's Rich Dad: ''Never say I can't afford it, rather, ask HOW can I afford it.''

that thinking kinda worked better 5 years ago,you know the buy now pay later mentality.I have a lot of friends who thought that way 5 years ago and now wish they didn`t. :)

Very good info.

If you can afford and FIND a 6.0 copy of either one, go for the SC #22. They are tough in 5.0 and above. Marvel SA keys have run up quite a bit higher and DC SA keys have room to catch up. There are a few select DC SA keys that are poised to rise further and SC #22 is one of them (but there is another SA DC key that would be a better choice than either of these books IMHO ;) ).

JiM.

I agree that GL will reep short term profit with the film coming out, so you could go SC for now, flip it when the film hits and then pick up your lovely Thor grail at a later date.

Remember - comic values can go down as well as up!

Saw that book yesterday and considered it.

Congrats. It's probably my favorite Marvel key of all time!

(thumbs u